Links to Other Sites
Dogs and MG
– yes even man’s best friend is susceptible to MG
Thymus and Thymoma
– discussion on the thymus and thymomas, including images and case histories.
– a healthcommunities.com channel. Comprehensive information.
– a new target for antibodies in MG.
General Health Sites
www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au – the Better Health Channel, established by the Victorian Government (Australia) to provide online health information.
– Victoria support group.
– site of the Western Australia Myasthenia Gravis Friends and Support Group. Have prepared a hardcopy handbook which is available upon request.
www.mgaq.org.au– site of the Myasthenia Association of Queensland Inc (Australia)
– the site for Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America. Another excellent site for an overview on the disease.
– site of the Myasthenia Gravis Association in the United Kingdom.
– site for Brain Foundation, which provides support, education and research on incidence and impact of disorders of the brain, spinal cord and nervous system.
Lambert Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome https://www.facebook.com/groups/24507873315/
Drugs Which May Aggravate MG
– a detailed list of drugs which may have an adverse effect on MG.
– Drugwatch.com features up to date information on the drug side effects of prescription and over-the-counter medications [please note that this is not restricted to issues relating to myasthenia]. Current drug alerts for women include accutane side effects which include stroke, heart attack and severe depression.
– RX Dangers